Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bon Voyage

On Tuesday 27th April Nadine boarded a flight on Delta airlines at the OR Tambo Airport in Johannesburg.
Her Destination......Sacramento, USA....for 4 whole weeks..... Lucky girl.
We went to bid her farewell on her EXCITED way.








She was so excited to be on her way we left for the airport at 3:45pm








Fetched Granny and Gramps on the way.













Some Tender Moments with Luke ...and Dad













Just before she went through the gates









Wishing you aw onderful trip Twinkle Toes!.. Make evey moment count.
Love you lots and miss you.
Mwhaa

5 comments:

  1. How exciting! I am sure Nadine will have a wonderful time. Hope you don't miss her too much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis Chat my family are loving having her near (I can't wait to see her).
    My mom tells me she is such a pleasure to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOO jealous, you have no idea! I wish she'd blog while she's there so that I can see what's happening that side. I'm way too impatient to wait til she gets back. That's like forever away anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nadine is so low maintainance it certainly is nice having her around. She went on a blind date with one of Erics friends, who showed interest but unfortunately she didn't feel any sparks. I think he is a little too old for her. Anyway she has been mixing with all the young single adults. Tell Robin I'm doing my best to make him a very unhappy man - I'm trying to marry her off. Some things on the agenda: Young Single Adult Dance, San Fransisco sightseeing, and a visit to Salt Lake City. Also hope to take her to see Lake Tahoe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby.. we are missing her lots and lots!
    Melissa.. I know she is looking very forward to seeing you and your babies. (has some cute things for you guys)
    Kerry... I wish she would blog to... we will have to have a travelogue party when she gets back.
    Sharon..Thank you so much for taking care of her....she has smsed to say she is having a wonderful time... Rob knows what you are up to....It's okay you'll just have us as neighbours if you succeed....lol.
    Seriously from the bottom of my heart thank you for planting the seed that she should visit you, I believe this experience will be a wonderful one for her. It will broaden her horizons. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete